The Quick Patch System offers a quick and safe way to patch holes that have damaged Kemlite™interiors of refrigerated trailers. There is no hand mixing of dangerous chemicals or cutting fiberglass to fit. No dragging air hoses or extension cords and you do not have to move the trailer to the shop.
The Quick Patch System will save you time on every patch and will provide a consistent clean protective patch. Each Quick Patch ensures a sealed moisture barrier to add protection.The Quick Patch System allows you to do the repair in your shop. Everything that you need to patch a hole is included in the box; heavy-duty textured film, insulation disks, scissors and quick set edge sealer.
Fast and easy application.
- Patch can be applied in about 10 minutes with only a few simple steps.
Virtually everything is in the box.
- All the necessary tools are in the box.
- The caulk gun is not included but a 26 to 1 gun can be purchased for a very reasonable price.
Fix holes up to 8 to 18 inches
- Textured film comes in 12-inch and 24-inch wide rolls and lengths 20, 40 60 ft. long
Creates a long-term moisture barrier.
Huge total cost savings.
No skilled labor required
No mixing dangerous chemicals.
- The edge sealer cartridge has special mixer that does the job automatically.
No sawing fiberglass pieces.
No Sanding or painting.